Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. We accept and can bill all Dental PPO insurances but are considered in-network with the ones listed below. If your insurance is not on our list, please call to confirm as there are many under a third party that may be considered in-network.
In Network Dental Plans:
- Delta Dental
- Assurant and/or Sun Life Financial
- Metlife – PDP Plus only
- First Dental Health
- Cigna Total DPPO
- Aetna PPO Standard 2
Below you will find a list of payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with ‘green’ cash and receive a discount (only if insurance is not involved.
- Senior Citizen Discount: Age 65 and older
- Credit Cards: Visa, Discover and Master Card
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or click the button below. We participate with the 6 month no interest and the extended payment plans.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!